Thursday, 1 January 2015

Week 1 - Beginning & Endings

So, this may not be very original as a first picture, but as Sharon mentioned, I am (very) recently engaged. The ring on my finger symbolizes many things and one of those things is, the end of one stage of my relationship and the beginning of a whole other part that I'm so excited about!
I apologize in advance if this years pictures have an abundance of "planning" pictures :)
Have a great week everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Whooo hooo! Congratulations. Such great news to start the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chantal! What an exciting time for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci!!! J'ai très hâte de tout planifier

      Delete
  3. How wonderful😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm sure the planning photos will be fun :) My pictures are likely to be an abundance of children as that's what easily accessible to me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful ring. And my second thought was...and such young hands. It's a lovely photograph Chantal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - although, now that I see everyone else's pictures, I think perhaps I misunderstood the idea behind this week's theme.

      Delete
    2. I think you got it right on...a new beginning!

      Delete
  6. It's a beautiful ring given to Chantal by a great guy. I'm excited for you new beginning too. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete