In order to not be late this week, I've decided to post a picture that I used last year. It's definitely not original. If I get a chance, I'll explore this week a little more and post a second picture. In the meantime, here is my faceless portrait.
Yup - this is what I tried to emulate with google with no success (actually, I saw it, thought about it and didn't even try it). The blue one is my favourite - love the emotion in it.
I heart the pictures. Again dig the blue shot the most. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBoth fantastic. I too love the blue hue.
ReplyDeleteLove these....
ReplyDeleteVery artistic!
ReplyDeleteYup - this is what I tried to emulate with google with no success (actually, I saw it, thought about it and didn't even try it). The blue one is my favourite - love the emotion in it.
ReplyDelete