Here are my takes from the week....
Behind the camera...
All about that face....
Well we are out for the hundredth time this week due to viewings for the house....what are we having?
I just get to chill on this couch....I have the best life.
Have a great week everyone..
I like the Apple one best... But don't know why. Good work!!!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of Snow White :)
DeleteI hope the action of viewings is successful! What a great lot of shots. Love the kitty...I have a couple of animals to post. My fave is the one with Emelie's hands out in front...I think because of the cool lighting.
ReplyDeleteGreat week!! The lighting in the one with Em's hands is fantastic. Lovely pic. The one I've entitled "Choose Your Weapon" is my favourite. It speaks volumes as education is the best weapon. Coffee is a good one too....and the writing implements on the sweatshirt are the best. Hope the viewings will be fruitful.
ReplyDeleteAll great pics - my favourite is the kitty's head - there is something I just love about seeing a cat from that perspective!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a cat lover and I also love the one of Kitty's head - something about the colouring and lighting. They're all great though!
ReplyDeleteWhen I read your tag line- it's all about the face... Meaghan Trainors "all about the bass" started running through my head. Great assortment of photos this week.
ReplyDelete