Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Monochromatic!!

This is from one of our travels. I was quite amazed when I glanced through my Picassa photo album how many photos were naturally in monochromatic colour. This is from the temples of Siem Reep in Cambodia ..a huge complex that had been hidden by the overgrowth of Banyou trees.


Many of you know where this was taken …Wakomata! It was so exciting to turn around and see the virgin snow imprinted with this snowshoe pattern.

I want to stay I am blown away by the creativity of all of you participants in Sharon's blog .., I love looking at  your contributions!! Have a good week.

6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine the size of that banyan tree! Love the snowshoe trail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Funny how we don`t see the fact that nature offers so many opportunities for monochromatic pictures. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! So nice to see your pictures…I really like all the texture details in your tree shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made a spelling error and there was no edit feature. The lines in both are very appealing. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay now, this is my 4th or 5th time trying to post this comment, Mary! I remember that tree and think I have the same photo in my photo album of Angkor Wat. I also love the snowshoe trail shot. Great week!

    ReplyDelete