I found this week's topic challenging - especially since I don't have any willing models even without faces! This was the best I could come up with!
This is a faceless self-portrait "from above" while snowshoeing……
Ditto but this time it is a faceless self-portrait from below…. :)
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's photos!


Those look like Hiawatha trees. Great ideas! I love the little snowshoes sticking out beyond your hood. I still have my beavertails but just got a newfangled pair which I tried out and loved this morning.
ReplyDeleteThose trees are from in behind my parents' house but I agree - they sure look like Hiawatha trees!
DeleteGreat photos!! How did you manage the shot from above? Love the peeking snowshoes.
ReplyDeleteI used my iPhone and just held it above my head - that one was my first try!
DeleteThey turned out very well!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the one looking down at your snowshoes - awesome shot and idea :)
ReplyDeleteWow! love the one looking up best but they are both awesome! Well done!
ReplyDeleteSo original Karen .. would loved to have seen you holding the camera for the selfie.
ReplyDeleteGreat framing Karen. Awesome idea.
ReplyDelete