Sunday, 25 January 2015

Joanne's Week 3 - No face, no problem


No inspirational words to go with the photo this week.  A very difficult work week has drained my brain that is still very tired from all the quick thinking that was required. A little googling of this week's challenge helped in the idea department. The original photo that inspired this one was of mature hands holding a guitar.

Out came the old (40+ years I think) recorder. Sammy cannot resist bright lights so he is in every shot I took. Seeing that he is faceless too it seemed fair to include him in this week's selection. Besides, it was very hard to shoo him away with one hand on the recorder and the other on the camera. Heck, even with two free hands the pest wouldn't have moved. ha...ha....





Looking forward to seeing everyone's photos....have a good week!!

7 comments:

  1. I think you would need a lot of patience to take this shot. I love the framing and Sammy adds a little something something something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I too thought of shooting the object that defines the person but ran into time/idea/agreeable model problems. I think Sammy makes the shot perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot - I love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I considered the hands on the recorder shot but after seeing yours, I'm glad I ran out of time to give it a try. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the angle, the lighting and the subject....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can here the beautiful music. Well done.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete