Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Monochromatic

Alright, I'm a tad late with this post... To be honest, I wasn't sure how to attack this one. Luckily, I was showing my students (4 & 5 years old) how to lighten a colour this week, and was able to snap some shots of their work. Then, I realized I have a light table in my class and I could use it for photography! So, I played around with it a little. I'm not happy with all of the shots, but I'm going to post them anyway so you can see what I was up to! I apologize that my post is a little "all over the place" and doesn't really have any smooth transition.


The following two pictures are my students work: 



Experimenting with the light table:







Other shots:








6 comments:

  1. I love the students' work...very cool that the timing worked out perfectly on that. You have a lot of neat stuff in your classroom and I am now also jealous or your light table. My favourite is the overlapping tissue paper although the leaves make me dream of the end of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite picture is the leaves - I also really like the beautiful blue colours on the light table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photos!! I'm jealous about your light table too!!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those agates? All the blue ones are my favs this week... I want a light box now! I also love the leaf shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to pick a favourite? I love the last agates shot and the candy and the blue lake above the candy. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete