Sunday, 11 January 2015

Chantal Pellerin - Week 1 - Beginnings and Endings

Hi everyone!

I'm late!  I had the ideas in my head all of last week but have been working on a few projects that have taken up all my evening hours.

Here are my pictures for this week.




Beginning of a sand timer which will end in 10 minutes.....

 
 
Beginning and ending of a ball of yarn in a yarn bowl....
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a yarn bowl. Does it keep the ball of yarn from getting in a big mess? It is beautiful as is your sand timer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard of the yarn bowl last year somehow and then decided to get one for hubby for Christmas on Etsy. His favorite color is purple so purple it is! They make some shaped like cats as well that are really cute!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Sharon, I've never heard of a yarn bowl. It looks interesting. Great shots this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yarn bowl is beautifully captured. I have seen these around being a...gulp..yarn hoarder. Not really hoarding but I do have a sizeable stash at the moment. The reflection in the sand timer has created some pretty shadowing in your shot. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I love both of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sand timer is brilliant and the yarn bowl is beautiful. I don't need one but I think I want one.

    ReplyDelete