Sunday, 11 January 2015

Max's Project 52- Week1: Beginnings and Endings

This assignment could not be more reflective of my life right now.  I concluded 2014 in a rut and knowing that I needed to shake things up.  I came up with a plan to accomplish it..... 365 days of minor challenges that I could do to mix-up my daily routines and improve my outlook.  This new challenge has started out with bang.  I have been looking forward to completing my randomly selected challenges each day... that was until today.  Today marks that final full day that I will have one of the furry herd in my life..... the challenge I selected... SMILE!  I have been trying to smile, but have been failing miserably.   I guess all I can do is try..... that and begin another project or task to take my mind off it all.

So here are my beginnings and endings pictures for the week.





The beginning of Project 52.  Here is the screen that greets me whenever I start a new blog project.













The end of Christmas.  I took the tree down right after New Year's, but it took me awhile to load it onto the truck to take to the chipper.  If you look closely you might find some yellow snow where Gimli began christening the tree.












Began the New Year with a new pair of mitts, as I lost the old pair.  Sadly all it took was one wear and I lost one of these beauties.  Luckily it was found in the store two days later.  So here is hoping this is the end of loosing mittens for the season.














The end of coming up with 365 separate challenges and the beginning of separating the challenges into individual tasks.






















Choosing the first challenge for 2015!























The beginning of the final day with Syd...












Friends saying so long, farewell... avedazang!
















Syd Tales!












May the next 51 weeks begin and end with love for each and everyone of you!

6 comments:

  1. Sidney will enjoy her reunion with Gidget and Bruce. Call me if you need anything tomorrow night. I love the view out the back window this morning with the sparkly frost. That must have made you smile for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to hear but nothing like a project like this to take your mind off of things. I think we need to add little strings to your mittens and have you tuck them in your coat! Love your shots this week especially the fact that you could come up with so darn many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad about the farewell. They are never easy. Lovely shots all around. Good going on challenging yourself this year!!! Already looking forward to next week's selection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've certainly been there before with the animal "endings" - they really hurt….hope your other kitty isn't missing him too much…..and that you have been able to achieve your goal to smile (although that would be very hard…) I love the window picture, as well as the picture of Syd's tail. And what a great idea with the 365 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, Maxine! Love them all! And since I now know Syd is okay, I will just skip the sad parts....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures Maxine! The tree & mittens are my faves :)

    ReplyDelete