Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Faceless portraits by Mary

What is in the pail? Four little girls studying the just caught fish. Who needs faces!!!!
A little creativity going on here! This past weekend at camp, so glorious and an opportunity to capture two faceless portraits if a shadow can be called a portrait!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Mary...you are forgetting to press the publish button when done with your post...I did it for you for this one and the last one :).

    I love the grandkids on the dock. What happy times. And Larry looks like he is enjoying a wonderful day. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dock picture Mary - all those colourful hats! Perfect for a faceless portrait theme! And your snowshoeing picture is great also! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colorful picture of the children!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pictures are great interpretations of the subject! Look at those little ones though! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think both photos are awesome! Funny how I wouldn't have thought of a shadow as a faceless portrait but it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the shot of the little girls on the dock. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary you now have me longing for sun and warm weather. Although I also enjoy snowshoeing, too!

    ReplyDelete