Last night the Christmas season finally came to an end in this household. My sister travelled to Ecuador over the holidays so we had our Christmas together last night with her husband, Chantal (blogger) and her fiancé André (I like the sound of that). As I was putting away the decorations I noticed a ton of red so I went with it and picked that as my singular colour for the monochromatic challenge. Here goes nothing.....
 |
Lighting - natural light
|
I don't get a lot of natural light inside and it is a little too wet to have moved everything outdoors today. So I had to improvise.
 |
Red filter used
|
The original shot was not red enough for me so I gave it a shot in the arm by adjusting the red filter.
Have a good week everyone......
All your pictures are awesome - from the first to the last - I really like the richness of the reds as well as the texture and dimension of the pine cones.
ReplyDeleteLove all of these but my favorite is the spotlight with blue filter shot.....just lovely Jo and as life would have it, we also took down Christmas today!!! Last week's flu bug caught someone by surprise and was in no shape to take down and put up boxes for the season. Can't wait to see next week's shots!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Jo! They are all beautiful but if I had to pick a favourite, it would be the second one...no the first...nope, can't decide.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I think the second one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteThese are all stunning! I agree with Maxine - the 2nd one is my favourite. Perhaps it's the wine.....
ReplyDeleteI think these look professional... Very impressed
ReplyDeleteNice picture, the third one and last one are my favourites!
ReplyDelete