Monday, 12 January 2015

Newbie troubles... Monochromatic


I erased my first blog by accident. This is my attempt to fix it... Old photo plus photo for this week of some art supplies. Crossed fingers!

7 comments:

  1. They are both there. That is a lot of art supplies. I like the composition of the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo represents a frighteningly small portion of my art supplies... I have managed to create a studio in my daughters bedroom ( she went to university so I figured she didn't need it...I was wrong... She is now barely speaking to me!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Dianna. I lost my bedroom to a sewing room. Better be careful...I never went home for my summers!

    I can identify a paintbrush and a tube of paint. Apart from that...it's all greek to me. They look good in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that your took a black and white picture of art supplies that are probably quite colourful! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool.....My parents turned my bedroom into one they used for the Bed and Breakfast they opened when I left home....after they changed the locks.....

    ReplyDelete