I can't believe I am behind again! Oh well, I will post these pics today and try my best to post my pictures for this week's topic tomorrow….
This picture is of a Silkie chicken, an ancient breed of chicken from China, and was taken outside of the Mill Market - he was super cute with his "fuzzy" head feathers!
This picture was taken in Hawaii last year - I love turtles! Not much contrast with this shot - he really blended in…we almost didn't see him!
I absolutely fell in love with all the lambs in England when we went there last year…so sweet! And they were literally everywhere, on every hillside in site (not to mention every menu at every restaurant!)
While in Scotland, we noticed these highland cows by the side of the road, and quickly made a beeline for them - they were very vocal, mooing at my dad! They certainly were enormous beasts!
I had to include at least one "pet picture"….nothing like being comfortable!
This picture is of a marten that lives in Batchawana Bay at a family friend's home - he took the picture, not me! So credit goes to Bob Moore - I just had to include it for the uniqueness factor...this guy has been living under their deck this winter, hanging around under the bird feeder.
Hope to be posting again tomorrow, but we'll see!



I was eyeing up those chickens this morning myself but was too lazy to go back to the car for my camera. The polka-dotted one I thought would be perfect for this week's patterns. That marten is beautiful...I have never seen one before. Kitty looks very happy and comfy. Great wildlife, Karen. I too love turtles (as you might have guessed by the decals on my car - which I got in Hawaii). Looking forward to some patterns tomorrow :).
ReplyDeleteThat chicken is awesome! I also like turtles (we should go paint the turtle one in June too!). Those cows are cool and I always love sheep. Great week, Sharon!
ReplyDeleteYou mean Karen :)
Delete