Now this is a selfie with Tessa, Anna and Charlie. I set up the timer and ran into the photo, just about killing myself on the rocks along the way!!
I have lost the list I printed out so was so happy to see" animals" for this week or was it last week. No matter, I just happened to take these photos outside Toowoomba a city, 900 k. north of Sydney. I have a close friend from Manitouwadge days [ approx 40 years ago] who I had not seen in close to 30 years. We just decided to make the trip and it was the grandest of reunions.[she had married an Australian and moved here].
I love the roo with the joey so much, Mary. And what a great idea for the self-portrait. I do that all the time for my yearly photo with Levi and I too nearly kill myself.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Mary! Love your self-portrait with the kids! What a great shot with such happy faces!
ReplyDeleteThe self-portrait is awesome, Mary. It's so great that you're getting to spend so much time with those grandkids of yours! My fave animal one is the kangaroo - I love kangaroos though I know they're pests to the Aussies. Glad you're enjoying your trip!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures!!
ReplyDelete