I'm not super impressed with my pictures this week as I was having difficulty interpreting the topic, but nevertheless, I came up with a few. Two are from last weekends walk and two are from this weekends quick trip to see the Escher exhibit at the Art Gallery.
There is a beautiful pond at the National Cemetary with koi fish in it. There was a father with his daughter by the edge of the pond feeding the fish.
Mr groundhog...
I took these two shots from the upper gallery at the National Art Gallery. I love all the shadows and the starkness of the concrete. (however, I don't do well with height and just taking these pictures was a challenge for me.)
Have a great week everyone!
I'm with you on the height thing. Good for you. I really do like those lines and shadows. Love the groundhog and the framing of the fish feeders. I heard about the Escher exhibit and I would be there for sure if I lived in Ottawa.
ReplyDeleteI am also not a fan of heights. In highschool, I visited the Eiffel Tower and am rather embarrassed to admit that my photos are of the cage keeping us from falling off the tower because I never even once came close to the edge to take a picture of the view. My favourite is the fish feeders though the groundhog is pretty stinking cute.
ReplyDelete