Well I certainly didn't make it back to this blog last week to post my pattern pics like I had planned! I found the pattern topic a bit challenging for some reason - in looking around my home to find patterns, I realized that I have far too many white, off-white, beige and neutral coloured decor! So these pics are all sort of "bland" but such is life! I did take an outdoor picture of a melting snowbank, but it didn't turn out as well as I had envisioned so it didn't make the cut.
Wooden table leg with groove pattern….
Fuzzy pillow with swirl pattern….
Ikea lamp with "wrinkle" pattern….
China cabinet with painted-on frost pattern….
These beautiful light pictures were taken today in 16 degree weather! We so deserve this warmth….I hope these pictures convey that warmth.
This shot was taken while out walking the dogs near the Flakeboard plant.
The sun was shining through my wreath on my front door…
I just had to take this picture - such a beautiful blue sky and the sun shining on the steam….
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend! :)







Great pictures, Karen. I particularly love the wreath through the window and the fuzzy swirly pillow. You found lots of patterns in your house...other than the textured ceiling (which I didn't think of), I don't think there's anything with patterns in my house. Yes, I did enjoy today's weather!
ReplyDeleteI also love the wreath and the fuzzy swirly pillow. Great shots! I do love the sunshine with the blue sky in this well-deserved day too!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures! I love the fuzzy swirly pillow for pattern the best and I can't decide which of the light shots I like the best as they are all beautiful! Yay for blue skies!
ReplyDelete