After being away for 10 weeks!!! I'm back. I'm still setting in to my new digs and exploring the new neighborhood. The new commute to work has been wonderful. Only 10 minutes in and about 20 minutes out at night. Emelie has a newfound independence, being able to take public transportation to visit her friends and get to school.
I've started out slow this week but hopefully will get back into the groove of things soon. I hope to catch up with the photos I have missed.
Here are my pictures:
The cherry blossoms at the National Cemetery were decaying and shining in the evening light. We stopped by as Emelie is taking photography at school and she needed to get a few pictures. Even at this time of year, the cemetery is beautifully maintained.
Our cat Too-Ticky is really enjoying her cat tower in the living room window where the morning sun shines bright.
That's it for this week.....enjoy your week!
Welcome back Chantal! I'm glad to hear that your new place is working out. Lovely, lovely photos, both of them. The light on the cherry blossoms is spectacular.
ReplyDeleteBoth truly wonderful shots Chantal!
ReplyDeleteThat cherry blossom shot is seriously stunning! Love it, love it, love it! Too-ticky is gorgeous too. Welcome back and glad you're enjoying your new place too!
ReplyDelete