Saturday, 25 April 2015

Chantal Pellerin - Week 16

Since my daughter wanted to go downtown today to have a look for a gift for one of her friends, I decided to tag along in the hopes of completing this weeks assignment.  I decided after we had lunch to head down to the Rideau canal and hope to capture what I wanted.  I really want at some point, to get out at night and get some movement and lights from vehicles, but for now, I decided that the bikers, walkers and seagulls would become my subjects.  Lets not forget the seagull keeper....I'll introduce him in a minute.


The sun was trying really hard to come out today.  The sky threatened rain this morning but it cleared up by the afternoon.  It wasn't a warm day but pleasant enough if you were dressed right.


I can't tell you what Jonathan seagull has in its beak, but I think it has something to do with this man.....



He called me pretties.....he also walked over to me and informed me that if I walked down towards the river, that there were Canada geese that were "full of life"....not sure I want to know what that means in his mind...

There were many walkers, bikers and hikers out today....here are a few.

 
These ladies were booting it.....
 
 
Up hill is never that easy...
 
 
Downhill is perfect!
 
 
I've been looking forward to next weeks topic ever since I first read it on the list.  Now to figure out where to go....
 
Have a wonderful week everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your motoring women..that is so hard to do. Fantastic ideas, Chantal. My favourite is the women but what a great composition with the seagull in focus and the beautiful building out of focus and the other seagull with the motion his his wings is great. The seagull keeper sounds like a character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe over your photos this week. That first seagull photo is incredible and I, too, love that picture of the women. Amazing, amazing, amazing week.

    ReplyDelete