Saturday, 11 April 2015

Mary's Patterns

This will be my last blog until I'm back in Canada as apparently gmail is not allowed in China. 
I loved "patterns". Suddenly patterns were popping up everywhere particularly in nature. All of these except for the iron works were from an afternoon walk. It was most exciting and I had the whole family exploring for me. This is only a handful of what we saw.
Have a great week.







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Mary. I agree, it's fun when friends/family are on the lookout with you. I think my favourites this week are the rocks although that grey thing that looks like an alligator's back is fantastic too. Have a great time in China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job spotting patterns, Mary! I really like the ironworks pattern - very intricate - I can only guess how much work must have gone into making it. The rock pictures are also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love the pictures of the rocks and the water - gorgeous! That ironwork is stunning too. Great week! Have fun in China!

    ReplyDelete