Not too much to say about this week's post. Finally found a use for these glasses. Although they are the correct prescription, they don't really stay on my face all that well. Fortunately, at the time, there was a two for one sale so the second pair gets all of the wear and tear.
A couple of paper cutouts helped frame (no pun intended) the shots.
And, of course, no week would be complete with a shot of Sam-a-lam. Those bright lights are such an attraction.
![]() |
| I <3 him. |
See you all next week.....





Great idea Jo. I like the first one best...it somehow looks like a full face to me...can't figure out why. A woman wearing a headscarf maybe?
ReplyDeleteNeat idea!
ReplyDeleteI can see that Sharon. My fave is actually the cat - love how you can see the frames in the background and I love the lighting. I still can't believe eyeglass frames never even occurred to me.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots - love the silhouette of your kitty! Super cute!
ReplyDelete