Sunday, 1 March 2015

Catch up

sorry, but it's been a few hectic weeks here since my daughter had a car accident and suffered a severe concussion ( her 9 th) and was hit so hard that the car was written off. The following are my submissions missed..... 1. Photo representing GREED. 2. Contrasts ( I love the light play, but please ignore remaining tool marks!!!). This was a wood carving project for school. And 3. A dutiful soldier guarding the stairs!!!
I'm also enclosing a small painting I did entitled Homeless # 1 (12"x12") and one called Swimmer (30" x 40").  Hmm will do it on separate entry.





3 comments:

  1. What a perfect idea for greed! Love the soldier between the posts and I love that owl. How will it be displayed? Is it for the wall or a table or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your daughter's accident; I hope she's okay! I really like that owl. Is it weird that I have no recollection whatsoever of taking a photo for "greed"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl! I also really like the bright red colours of the soldier's hat and base - I like the perspective of this shot through the railing spindles…Sorry to hear about the accident :( sure hope Dianna is okay.

    ReplyDelete