I am a few weeks behind in posting photos so I am playing catch up today and posting three weeks of subjects all at once.
First up we have Black and White. My cats are already monochromatic in colour but making them truly B&W was a treat. My handsome boys.
 |
| Bijou |
 |
| Bijou's Paw |
 |
| Sammy -- after a treat. |
Self-portrait - This one was challenging. I don't often find myself on the other end of the camera. This shot was taken at the end of a very long work stint (31 hours of overtime in 3 days). Please excuse the bloodshot eyes and dark circles. I'm just recovering from it now!!
Animals - Dipped into the picture archive and pulled out these two that have always been favourites. Both shots were taken at the Toronto Zoo some years ago. The lioness was sitting pretty for picture taking and I am now glad to have captured her beauty.
 |
| Nokanda - 2006-2011 |
Love the kitties!!! Brave of you to do the self-portrait at such a time but you truly look great anyway.
ReplyDeleteLove the lioness - so majestic! The black and white kitties are cute too. That much overtime is giving me bloodshot eyes, and I'm just reading about it!
ReplyDeleteEh you look great ..I wouldn't dare do a close up selfie! I can tell you love your Bijou and Sammy, however my favourite ..still in the cat family.. is the lioness.
ReplyDeleteI really love all your kitty pics! Especially Bijou's paw - so cute!
ReplyDelete