How old is Tess??? I still think of all your grandchildren as little people. She looks gorgeous along with Audrey. Great ideas.
Ah Mary - what a nice idea to involve your granddaughter! Really great ideas for black and white!
Love them, Mary! But I, too, think of your grandchildren as being little and clearly Tess is a young lady now! Gorgeous!
That first picture is all kinda of awesome! Nice work
Nice take on the subject and nicely done. Beautiful!
How old is Tess??? I still think of all your grandchildren as little people. She looks gorgeous along with Audrey. Great ideas.
ReplyDeleteAh Mary - what a nice idea to involve your granddaughter! Really great ideas for black and white!
ReplyDeleteLove them, Mary! But I, too, think of your grandchildren as being little and clearly Tess is a young lady now! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is all kinda of awesome! Nice work
ReplyDeleteNice take on the subject and nicely done. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete