Since I was up late on Thursday to see the Northern Lights show at the Parliament I took the opportunity to take the silhouette shots.
I love this shot of the steeples located on the west block. The west block is under restoration right now and so there is a big crane beside these steeples but I loved the contract of them against the cloudy sky.
Then there was the flag waving hello
Just stalking random people waiting for the show...
there was this screen that the kids could interact with and at some points these cold things (butterflies?) would come fluttering around on the screen.... I thought the colors were brilliant! (for some reason though I could not straighten this shot to save my life!!!)
Fantastic, Chantal! I just can't pick a favourite this week - okay, maybe the steeples and the random people with the pink thing behind them - I just love the action that the angle creates. Was it the light show on the buildings or something different that was the Northern Lights show...because I am assuming that even our government cannot command the actual northern lights to appear.
ReplyDeletelol! Yes, they changed the light show this year on the parliament. It is now Northern Lights whereas in the previous years it used to be Mosaika. Wouldn't it be great if we could command the northern lights to just appear!
DeleteI so love that you stalked random people - that's awesome! The steeples is my favourite though. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletehaha Sharon made a funny!