Thursday, 13 August 2015

Duncan's Week 32: Naturally Abstract

While wandering around Whitefish Island with me the other day, Duncan decided that he wanted to take some pictures too and start contributing to the blog.  We can't promise he will contribute every week, but here's his first week...

These are some cool rocks I found when we got on Whitefish Island.
There is a cool rock in the middle. P.S. its white with a red stripe.



Here are some nice yellow flowers I found in the grass.

On this one I decided to mix & match some different kinds of flowers.
I mixed & matched honey sukels, sunflowers, daisy's and a lot of other types
of flowers.

Here I decided to take a picture of clouds for no reason at all.

Yum yum berries here i come!!!! I don't know why I took a picture of berries.

These are some pidgin footprints.  (Sharon - this is the picture he was taking in the one I posted on facebook of Duncan taking photos).


 This is suppose to be the same flower as in the other picture but I zoomed in too much and it ended up very blurry.


I always like water and trees.


These are the rings of the tree's age so count the rings to see this one's age too.

These cat tails ended up blurry but I liked the abstract look.

I hope you enjoyed my pictures.  Thanks for letting me post on the blog.  Have a nice week!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Duncan! I love your work. I could sit and look at your cloud picture all day. I also like the flowers and rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us Duncan. You had some great ideas. My favourites are the blurry orange flower and the blurry cattails, but like Maxine, I could stare at the clouds all day too. I hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duncan would like to say thank you for your comments. He's hoping he can join in again another time too.

      Delete
  3. Good job Duncan! I love the shot of the rocks a lot and the flower shots are awesome! Ah, to lay on the grass and stare at that cloud! Great work!

    ReplyDelete