We had a wedding this weekend (my nephew) which gave me a great opportunity to stalk a whole bunch of people and get the hands shot done!
Here are my favorites from today.
Staying hydrated.....and then came the downpour!
which required these to be popped up...
but it didn't really put a damper on the day...everything was just beautiful!
and that is all for hands holding an object...
Welcome back! These pictures are all so stunning that I'm not sure which one is my favourite. I loved the one holding the umbrella and then I continued to scroll down...I also like the 2 of hands holding each other and whatever that one hand is eating looks scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteI also love everything. I first thought the little girl holding the bracelets was my favourite but I kept going and they kept being fantastic. What a great opportunity. Did your relatives look at you funny wondering why you were pointing at hands instead of faces?
ReplyDelete