I too thought of taking pictures of flowers, kids, etc. I just couldn't think of anything very creative for this subject.
As you know from the "hands" pictures, I attended my nephews birthday which was held at The Herb Garden in Almonte, ON. While there, I took a walk through the greenhouses to try and capture some of the herbs being grown. I wasn't able to get that many great pictures but here is what I ended up with.
I can't believe that there is such a thing as a public herb garden! I like the shot that shows the work around the growing - with the baskets and plastic pots the best. I also really like the flowers growing out the the sculpture's head. Great ideas.
ReplyDeleteSharon can't believe there is a public herb garden; I'm amazed at the fact that it acts as a birthday party venue! Very cool. My favourites are the same as Sharon's. I'm thinking I may need a bodyless head sculpture planter on my front porch!
ReplyDelete