I wasn't sure where I would go to capture these pictures and decided not to overcomplicate it and head on to the Byward Market.
Unfortunately it was near the end of the day and the market wasn't as packed as it is say on the weekend but nevertheless, I was able to capture some of the vendors and their goods!
I hope everyone had a wonderful week!
My favourites are the ones with the colourful veggies although I want to go shopping there now...the black t-shirts are intriguing and the designs at the first one are so intricate. Did you feel intrusive or awkward? I don't think I will ever master street photography...I just feel like I'm doing something wrong.
ReplyDeleteThese are all so beautiful! I'm rather jealous of the fact that you had a market to take photos at. Like Sharon, though, I feel awkward taking photos in such places though the results are incredible! I find it easier to do when I'm a tourist somehow....The second and the last 2 are my faves. Great week!
ReplyDelete