Sunday, 1 February 2015

Joanne's Week 4 - Abstracts of Kitchen Items


I have been very critical of my photos this week and felt that nothing screamed abstract. Tried to give the shots fresh eyes this morning and pulled these two out of the bunch.




My spotlight was very useful once again in taking this shot of a much loved and used spoon strainer. 


This shot is all about reflections.

That's all I've got this week. Have a good one all......



8 comments:

  1. I love the spoon strainer...I stayed away from mine because it is VERY well used and wouldn't photograph well. Your second shot definitely screams abstract since I am still trying to figure it out :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice... More dots!!! Definitely a theme. Also love the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spoon stainer shot. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stumped as well on the second shot....lovely shot of the strainer spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second shot is a lemon juicer reflectex on the back of a steel ladle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally see the lemon juicer reflection now but my first thought was some kind of little pepper in a measuring spoon. How off was I? I, personally, love the shots this week and think they're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with using reflections and shadows! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete