Sigh... there's only one shot I actually like, I'll save it for last. As a side note... does anyone else have issues posting pictures on Blogger? Abstract Kitchen Items:
Shapes in Grey:
Not as appetizing in grey...
The only picture I like, and it can be both a kitchen abstract and a shapes in shades of grey:
My favourite is the third pic -"swirly green thing"…also, great idea with the pancakes! Very creative! I also had the teapot idea…great minds and all that!
The kettle and swirly green thing are my favourites. I think the pancakes make appealing circles and I also like the last one. Is it a speaker?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sharon... The swirly green abstract and the last shots are my favs this week.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the third pic -"swirly green thing"…also, great idea with the pancakes! Very creative! I also had the teapot idea…great minds and all that!
ReplyDeleteMy faves are the swirly green thing and the last one too. Great week!
ReplyDelete