Friday, 20 February 2015

Explore a word

Explore a word (or two) visually : Wedding Planning









5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I especially love the meaning behind the barbell photo...a universal need to improve ourselves before a big event (unnecessary in most cases, I believe). That binder is an eye-opener to the work you have to do. I like the smoke coloured invitation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful!! Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, love it.... Especially the organization binder. Makes me want to get married just to have another binder to organize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looking at those brought flashbacks to 25 years ago! So much work goes into every detail of planning a wedding - your pictures do a great job of capturing many aspects of that process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous idea! Looking at your pictures of the planning process stresses me out, though, and makes me glad we were married within 6 weeks of our engagement! And I'm sure you'll all laugh at me, but until I read Sharon's comment, I was thinking that barbell photo was actually a stamp for invitations/envelopes or something. Clearly I should work out more often!

    ReplyDelete