I decided to choose flowers as my subject for this week's topic and considering the extreme cold, I have to say that I really enjoyed it! It made me feel a little more hopeful that spring IS coming!
![]() |
| It's my colander again…this time as a flower! |
| Some beautiful red roses that were the inspiration to my choosing flowers for my subject this week! |
I went a little overboard on these photographs……
Can you tell that I love hydrangea plants!





That colander is fantastic...it makes a beautiful flower. Do you grow hydrangeas? My neighbour has some at the front door and I am always so tempted.
ReplyDeleteYes I do Sharon - I love them because they are easy to grow in the shade, and I have an abundance of that in my yard….there is someone on Willow Ave. that has them planted all around the perimeter of their yard - I would love to do the same but have so far restrained myself!
ReplyDeleteNice colander!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully captured!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colander shot and the hydrangeas the best. Great interpretation this week.
ReplyDeleteLove the colander and since I know I love the product of the "flour", I'm a little partial to that one too :)
ReplyDelete