Sunday, 1 February 2015

Max's Week 4- Abstracts of Kitchen Items


Well if anything I feel abstract today.  I need to nap soon, I so this will be brief.... well that and I am feeling tired of whine... so I will try to spare you.

I decided to go with shots of antique kitchen items for most of the shots.

Old Imperial glass jar.  Shot with a macro lens
 Vintage egg beater.  Shot with a wide angle lens.

Antique grater.  Shot with a  macro lens
 End of an antique rolling pin.  Shot with a macro lens.

The last two shots are of modern kitchen items.


Silcone measuring cup.  Shot with a fish-eye lens

Butcher string. Shot with a fish-eye lens


Now off to spend some quality time with my pillow.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Great work. I love the measuring cup one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glass jar and rolling pin are my favourites although I am having fun with the perspectives on the measuring cup and roll of twine...can't tell if I'm looking inside out or outside in. Great work, sickie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love the vintage egg beater shot and the butcher string shots best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite ..the vintage eggbeater. It evokes many memories and I love how you angled it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've written this comment a few times and it seems to keep disappearing. Ugh....I love, love, love the glass jar. The rolling pin looks a little phallic to me...The egg beater and twine are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of different lenses! I love the colours of the glass jar and the silicone measuring cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures! They are all great, but the glass jar is probably my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete