I got busy and didn't get around to posting my kitchen item pics so here they are - I found this topic difficult. I actually think my second picture works for both weeks' topics - totally unplanned! It is part of a colander…I tried to post pics while I was on vacation but my phone has its limitations so I wasn't able to post until now.
These pics are ones I took while in Florida….kind of fun to be thinking of what pictures to take while away. The footprint was one I found while on a beach there - very cool sole of someone's runner! And I love footprints in the sand…
I am going to enjoy looking through everyone else's pictures now!




Wow, Karen, those are fantastic. I especially love the circle-y footprint and the colander. I would have guessed iron.
ReplyDeleteI also thought the colander was an iron - very cool. My faves are the footprints in the sand - making me dream of warmer days.....
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the footprints in the sand. I also like the contrast between the colours of the first shot and the rest.
ReplyDelete