Thursday, 26 February 2015

Karen's Week 7: Contrasts

Well, I am definitely becoming a slacker! All these later-in-the-week posts! Actually, I do have a reason   a.k.a. "an excuse"….I was waiting for my contrast to become more pronounced….and here it is! This was the only idea I could come up with that didn't involve trudging out in the cold…I am becoming more wimpy as the winter progresses!


I cheated a little by using a picture I have already used, but thought the alive vs. dead/dying flowers would be a good contrast…..and reflect how I am feeling about the promise of spring right about now!



I am now going to enjoy everyone else's pictures! :)

3 comments:

  1. But Karen it went up to -8 today...spring is here! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of the flowers is spectacular. Great contrast concept. I never would have thought of that!! I did an inside shot too for this subject and I totally the wimpy part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, Karen! I too am waiting for spring though it felt like it may eventually occur today....

    ReplyDelete