Saturday, 30 May 2015

Chantal Pellerin - Week 21

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone has enjoyed their week.  At least the sun came out to play a few days this week. 

I decided to chose a rose since it was easier to carry around and photograph.

I have to say that this project was difficult since I think I was trying to  over think the subject at first.

I had difficulty with some of the settings this week....should have brought and used my tripod.  Must be getting old since I find I'm getting a lot more camera shake, lol!

Here are my pictures for this week.

                                         With others of its kind...


 
on a rock.....
 


                                                                     on a park bench



                                                         in the sand....



                                                         near a tree.....



                                                          in a puddle.....


                                                 against a brick wall...




                                                               on a mirror...


...
                                                                      on a table....

 
 


Have a good week everyone!








 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful rose! I love all the poses (are they called poses with an object?) but I will pick the table, park bench and tree as my favourites. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rock and park bench are my faves but I do like the idea of the rose with other roses too - very clever :) Great week!

    ReplyDelete