I don't know that all of these shots represent back lighting but I had my favorite model with me today so to me it was just a great day! We went to the museum of history today to see the Terry Fox exhibit. It was well worth the trip. I had also wanted to go to see the totem poles up close and to just take another view of the city from across the Ottawa river. While it was a little windy, it wasn't as windy as the day before and it had warmed up a little, thankfully. I had to bring in my flower pots so they wouldn't freeze overnight as they were calling for only 1 degree celsius.
Here are my shots for this week's topic.This was taken in the grand foyer at the museum of history.
Here is what it looks like from above....
The totem poles are absolutely beautiful, so is the ceiling in the grand foyer...
The following pictures are of my favorite model....taken through various areas in and out of the museum.
and last but not least, there is another building at the back likely part of an old manufacturing building.
That's all from me this week. Have a great week everyone.
I love the silhouetted people shot the best. I did think of silhouettes, I just couldn't find the right light. I love also the shot of the grand foyer from above. I remember that view from my last visit there. All of the shots of Emelie are gorgeous but I love the silhouette and the next one the best. Fantastic week!
ReplyDeleteI love your 2nd photo of Emelie - the lighting is lovely. I also like the silhouettes and the grand foyer is amazing! I've never been; I must put a trip to Ottawa on the family bucket list...
ReplyDelete