Saturday, 9 May 2015

Chantal Pellerin - Week 18

This week was not what I expected it to be.  I wanted to do more panning pictures as I did for blur but I think my action shots in the blur week are better then what I ampresenting to you today. 

The other thing is that every time I seem to get an idea, it is more in line with next weeks topic.

Anyways, not happy with the shots I got but here they are:






2 comments:

  1. Panning is so hard...with Levi on his bike this week, I took 77 shots and kept maybe 10 and not all of those are as I'd like them. I really like the way the cars are blurred differently from each other in the first shot and the bus one is great. And in the bus one, I keep smiling because the person is walking when the no walking light is on...not sure why that amuses me so much but it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the bus shot and if it makes you feel better - I cannot pan a shot at all. The harder I try to get the blurred look, the more in focus my shots seem to be! I found this week more frustrating than expected too....

    ReplyDelete