Sunday, 24 May 2015

More Catching up….Karen's Week 18: Action!; Week 19: Lines; Week 20: Backlight

More catching up for me….

Action!
My action shot is of 2 kittens (one of whom will be Sharon's) - those kitty's sure were active! Thanks for taking me with you and Levi, Sharon!

Lines
 More pretty wild flowers pushing through the "lines" in the dock - thank you to my dad for pointing these out to me!

This is a lucky lake trout that we threw back…

Backlight









Even though this picture has a lot of "black" I thought it emphasized the light even more…

This picture is a bit of lines and backlight….

My favourite summer flower….begonias!

More lovely scenery…

Now I am going to need to set aside some time to go back through everyone's pictures that I have missed…looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. Sunsets at camp are sooooo nice! Both of those kitties will be mine next Saturday. The lady fostering them sent us three videos today and "action" certainly describes their behaviour. I love the begonia (but I thought it was a tulip until you named it) and the wildflowers. The scenery is gorgeous. I'm glad the bugs didn't get you too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a cat lover but even I have to admit that the kitties are cute :) My favourites this week are the lines with the flowers in the dock and the lines and backlight photo - simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete