Well I am going to try to catch up this week! And I have a lot of catching up to do! It's amazing what going out of town for just a few days has done to my photography schedule….oh well, here goes…
Below The Knee
These pretty little wild flowers were blooming last weekend at my dad's bush camp…
This is an interesting foot from a small chest of drawers that we have our TV on…
This little fellow was there to greet us when we were returning to our truck for the long drive home from our fishing trip - considering my iPhone doesn't have super great zoom capabilities, I was able to get pretty close!
Blur
This picture was taken at Hiawatha a few years ago when I took a digital photography course…I must check my notes so I can remember exactly what I did here….
20 Pictures In One Spot With Eyes Closed
For this topic, I just stood out in the front of my dad's bush camp an started snapping as I turned in a complete circle - most of the pictures weren't very good - these aren't fabulous either but they were the best of the bunch….
Now to compile my pictures for the next 3 topics! :)






Your love for nature shines through, Karen. I love the little flowers...I have lots of pictures of them too from mom and dad's old campground. The frog is great and the camp looks perfect for a fishing camp.
ReplyDeleteI love the frog and I am amazed by how nice your 20 photos with your eyes closed are - I realize that you only posted 2 but they are quite nice :)
ReplyDelete