I sat on my balcony last sunday evening to capture the moon eclipse. Just as the eclipse was going to happen, yep, a large cloud rolled in and my view of the moon was gone!
So here are my pictures this week:
and then random shots from the shared front yard....
Have a great week everyone!
Those are awesome, Chantal. I am so jealous you got to see any of the eclipse...we had completely overcast skies that night. Of the ones from your yard, my favourites are your kitty looking out the window and the repeated wall things with the windows in them. The orange in the dying flower is fantastic too.
ReplyDeleteI love the eclipse shots! I'd promised my kids I'd wake them up to see it but we couldn't even see the moon at all because of the clouds. I also loved the repeated wall things and the kitten is pretty cute. I think you had a fantastic week! Very creative and unique!
ReplyDelete