Monday, 14 September 2015

Danica's Week 36: Gummy Bears are Chasing Me and A, B, C

Danica decided to join us this week too.  She was very proud to be carrying her camera around the park and enjoyed looking at everything to try to find alphabet letters.  As you will see, she was especially fond of the letter "I" (or a lowercase "l" to be different).  Here is what she has to say....

Well, I will tell you which letters I made.  I, O, T, X, W, L, M, and C.  They were easy to find.  I found them at Bellevue Park.  Thank you.  Any comments, below.

 XXXXXXXXX ZYZY

 DubDub W

 Oh Oh Ohhhh

 I -yi-yi-yi-yi...

 Heat

 I

 Mmmmm Yum Yum

 Lllll la la elllll


 C-c-c

T-t-tee

3 comments:

  1. Great debut Danica! You are fantastic at finding letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had your own camera. Awesome! I loved trying to say your letter titles. Great job finding all those letters, Danica. My favourite is the park bench.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Danica. The park bench and the h (heat) are my favorites but they are all awesome shots. The fact that you found so many "l"'s in amazing!

    ReplyDelete