Here are my pictures:
My first stop was the general store.
But inside the general store was this lovely register.
This little white house was cute.
but a close up of the lace curtain in the window was more interesting.
A kitchen from days gone by...
with a curtain drawn on the window
A shelf full of products at the garage.
A reflection of the gas pumps outside.
An old barn, with cattle beside it...
he looks like he has a tear....
An old tractor,
with a spare wheel...
and a couple more random shots:
That it for this subject!
Have a great week!

Wow, that looks like a great museum. I love the way you interpreted this with a bunch of different far and near shots. After I caught on to your pattern I tried to guess what you would get closer to. Alas, no luck. My favourites are the tractor and spare wheel, the cow, the shelves in the garage and the closer up of the window with the light coming through. Great working the subject.
ReplyDeleteI love them all! That cash register was gorgeous! I, too, think the near far shots are quite clever and creative. Great week!
ReplyDelete