Saturday, 28 November 2015

Sharon's Week 47: All Work and No Play...Or the Other Way Around

bring your camera to work

I'm not sure why I put this topic in the project...I work in health care and therefore confidentiality trumps all.  I guess I thought there would be other interesting things throughout the day that might be photo-worthy.  And that might have been the case had I actually worked this week!

I had Monday off to begin to recover from my jet lag and get some running around done.  I did work Tuesday but that was a day in the office getting files ready for my new therapy block and I didn't think anything would be of interest so I left Hermione at home.  Bad plan, as it turned out...I developed a very bad cold Tuesday afternoon and ended up at home for the rest of the week - not the best opportunity for "bring your camera to work" photos.  Luckily though I have a work at home office and all of the fun (and not-so-fun) things that I do with my students are currently in that office.  When I climbed out of my miserable existence of naps, ice cream, tea and pajamas today, I finally went out and got groceries, had a little fresh air at Whitefish Island and frantically looked through my stuff for something to photograph.  Thank heavens for the macro lens.

There's nothing like a fresh box of pencils.  I love a sharp tip and a brand new eraser (sadly, they never last long).


I have a Klutz book of pipe cleaner crafts and thus, a large selection of pipe cleaners.  I have to hide these well between use as Eclipse loves to chase them around the house.


Sometimes I just have to calculate things.


Kids still love tops.  This one has a removable base which reveals a marker that leaves cool tornado-like markings on the paper.  Love the Dollar Store.


It's all about pencil control.


I photographed these crayons last year but I was low on ideas so you meet them again.


And that's that.  Hopefully I am actually at work next week.  Huh, I can't believe I said that.

1 comment:

  1. I think the top is my favourite but I love the crayons as much as I did last year and the calculator looks pretty cool and how fun are those fuzzy pipe cleaners! Great week! Feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete