Looking at Sharon's photos, I can't be certain that I've interpreted the project exactly the way it was intended. I suppose that's the beauty of art, though, it's open to your own imagination! I had decided I wanted to use a pumpkin as my objet d'art last week, figuring it would be easily accessible the week before Halloween and I could move it around to capture different angles, lighting, etc. Then I veered...
Pumpkin Seeds - the start of the pumpkin, if you will...
Pureed Pumpkin - the insides or guts of any good pumpkin...
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins - made with the above pumpkin guts...
Our Jack O'Lantern Family - carved from ....drum roll please.....pumpkins!
And our Jack O'Lantern at night...
The top of our Jack O'Lantern...
A teeny, tiny little pumpkin...
A Cart full of pumpkins in Frankenmuth, MI...
There were pumpkin displays everywhere in Frankenmuth!
A close up of a Pumpkin stem...
And there are my photos from a couple of weeks ago.....I'm lucky I didn't turn into a pumpkin when the clock struck midnight and my assignment was not yet done!
I love the lines on the close up of the pumpkin stem, the cool angle on the can of guts and the shadowy pumpkin with the marigolds hanging over it the best. I also want to try those yummy pumpkin seeds but I don't suppose there are any left by now. You interpreted the assignment just fine...quit second-guessing yourself, do what you want and enjoy!
ReplyDelete