Bugs move a lot....which makes photographing them really difficult! I should have just stuck to photographing VW's. I noticed one today on my way to Petrie Island that was red with black polka dots. Really cute.
So here are my bugs!
This is a male dot-tailed whiteface Leucorrhinia intacta dragonfly. Don't ask me the name of any of the other ones' I will be posting. Who knew there were so many types of dragonflies.
Then I got this one moth I believe, just resting on a leaf...
and then there was this green bug beside it's home I think....I believe it may be a ground beetle.
That's it for the bugs this week!
Have a great week everyone.
That whiteface dragonfly is beautiful...I don't think I have ever seen one before. I love all of these shots. Awesome photos, Chantal.
ReplyDeleteI have also never seen a whiteface dragonfly but I agree with Sharon. My favourites are the 3rd dragonfly (I can't believe you don't know what kind it is - haha) and the colour of that green bug is striking! I also contemplated photographing VW's this week but never made it to the dealership to see if they had any in the lot.
ReplyDelete